What we're looking for
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will contribute to building and maintaining a high-performance engineering culture. You will be given an environment where you will be challenged yet able to lean on your experience to deliver real, tangible value.
The role is full-time and remote-based in India, working for clients in US or Europe.
Work Hours would be aligned to CET - Central European Time. This means your hours in IST would be 10.30 AM - 7.30 PM
Skills and experience
- Ability to articulate technical problems to non-technical audiences.
- Experience with testing and debugging.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with working remotely and with a mostly remote team.
- Curious about new technologies and you're driven to find ways to implement them in your work.
- Autonomous, tolerant to a fast-paced / fast-changing environment.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge of AWS and its subsystems
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Jenkins, CircleCI, or similar tools.
- Knowledge of version control systems such as GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket, or similar tools.
- Written and Spoken English Proficiency
Behaviours we’d like you to demonstrate
- Proactively taking the initiative to help solve technical and business problems.
- Quickly getting to know the whole application infrastructure and confidently advocating creative and efficient solutions.
- Driving the team to work at pace in an evolving startup environment.
- Advocating collaboration between engineering, product, commercial and operations teams.
Compensation and benefits
- Our culture and policies offer flexibility to help you maintain a work/life balance that suits you.
- Support you set a comfortable environment to work from home.
- A tailored learning and development plan and support for professional training.
- A MacBook Pro to work on.
- Recruiter Screening call x 30 mins (talent team)
- Online English Proficiency Test (20 mins)
- Technical Interview [60 mins]
- Final round - [30 mins] - panel interview
How to Apply
If this is something that resonates with your career growth and development path, do share your CV with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title - RK-DOP-778