What we're looking for
Our client, one of UK’s leading provider of digital health services through their innovative digital platforms and a dedicated laboratory, is looking to hire an Azure DevOps Engineer (£70K - £80K p.a.)
The client’s headquarters are in Sheffield and a satellite office in London. The client operates a flexible working model. Their tech teams work remote-first whilst meeting up for the important things (sprint planning, retros, and collaboration).
Expect to be in office in either London (Old Street) or Sheffield 2-4 times a month.
What will you be doing?
Working closely with the client’s Principal Architect you will:
- Empower developers to take ownership of the operation, performance and availability of our services.
- Lead the build of a new CICD build pipeline in Azure DevOps and associated cloud infrastructure and services.
- Engineer and implement new cloud technology solutions.
- Obtain and maintain an in-depth understanding of Azure (and other cloud services) to ensure all appropriate options are considered to support business initiatives.
- Act as a subject matter expert for engineering teams to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve the product's vision.
- Work closely with multiple Engineering Teams on understanding ways to improve services.
Who are you?
You’ll be passionate about technology, you take pride in your work, and love a job that’s never the same one day to the next. You're a team player who loves to collaborate, always leading from the front and inspiring confidence to the rest of the team.
With a keen eye for detail, technically, you’ll have expertise in a number of different technologies with a mixture of the following being ideal:
- Microsoft Azure, Cloud Services, Azure Storage, Azure performance optimization.
- The majority of the client’s back-end development work is carried out using .NET/.NET Core and experience with these skills would be beneficial.
- Web, security, and networking protocols, private cloud or on-prem solution architecture experience.
- Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Cloud security and governance.
- Up to 25% bonus based on company + individual performance
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- BUPA Private healthcare
- Company socials
- Technical Interview - Whiteboard/Discussion [60 mins]
- Culture Interview [45-60 mins]
Interviews will be done remotely via video conference
How to Apply
If this is something that resonates with your career growth and development path, do share your CV with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title - SRE-AZD-211