What we're looking for
Describe the ideal candidate here.
- You will be working with a major central government department on a one of a number of projects we are collaborating on. You will be customer-facing (when we are able) and will entail liaising with customers to enhance current systems, plan and deliver projects.
- The role is varied in scope and technology, and can entail the development of innovative solutions in the cloud, delivering cloud migration projects, and supporting development teams with DevOps technologies (CI/CD pipelines, config management, etc.)
- Developing the AWS Platform using Terraform, building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins and working in a Scrum Team.
- Experience in AWS e.g. AWS Support or AWS Engineer
- At least one software development language (Python, NodeJS, Java, .Net etc.)
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with DevOps tooling e.g. Ansible, Packer, Jenkins etc.
- SC Eligible / Security Clearance eligible
- AWS Certified
- Secruity background
- UK Public Sector experience
- Exisiting security clearance
- Interest in technology above work e.g. Github contributions
- We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
- We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
About The Employer
An IT solutions provider for 25 years for known global brands.
How to Apply
Send your CV in Microsoft Word or PDF with subject line "DE-2713" to email@example.com