What we're looking for
We are looking for highly skilled, efficient, and hardworking engineers that will help our clients transform their businesses through innovative technology solutions and effective IT Service Management. Part of that journey includes helping our clients enable innovation, reinventing their customer experience, and exploring new markets.
You will be immersed in a variety of different projects, groups, and locations while getting inspired through your community to grow as an individual as well as a team. Our diverse client service teams encourage out-of-the-box thinking, problem solving, great team mentality and a curiosity for understanding the latest in technology. As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up to date with developments in the area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise, and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree from a reputable universities with minimum GPA 3.00 (out of 4.00) in: Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, and/or Information System/Management Information System
- Good awareness and understanding of technological trends that might transform the business, IT Infrastructures, ERP Solutions (SAP and Oracle), UI/UX Design, and/or Programming.
- Maximum two years of professional experience at a major consulting firm or as an IT professional in any industry. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
About The Employer
Describe your company.
How to Apply
Send your CV in Microsoft Word or PDF with subject line "DE-2711" to firstname.lastname@example.org.