What we're looking for
Are you a bright, technology enthusiast seeking a role where you will be challenged, learn and develop your skills as part of a supportive, diverse team?
You could be joining one of the world's most advanced Cyber Security technology companies, their suite of AI driven Cyber Security products use cutting edge Machine Learning and mathematics to protect against an array of threats for clients worldwide.
As a Junior DevOps Engineer you'll focus on project based work and partner closely with software engineering teams to create production / development environments; you'll collaborate to define project requirements and ensure that platforms are delivered using the latest technologies and techniques. There's an interesting mix of work; you'll be continually learning and developing your skills working alongside accomplished colleagues.
Driven by technology the company can offer a remote interview / onboarding process and work from home during the current social distancing measures with a gradual return to their custom-built offices; in time you'll be based in London; there's a range of benefits including free top quality catered lunch every Friday, social activities ranging from sports to board game nights; breakout areas and solo pods.
- You have achieved a 2.1 or above in a STEM discipline from a top tier university
- You have hands-on experience with Microsoft Server, Hyper-V, Exchange, Office 365 and SCCM or Linux including Ubuntu, CentOS, KVM, Libvrit
- You have a good understanding of network technologies e.g. routers, switches, firewalls
- You're collaborative with excellent communication skills and a genuine interest and desire to learn in a fast-growing tech company
- As a Junior DevOps Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £35k) plus benefits.
About The Employer
Describe your company.
How to Apply
Send your CV in Microsoft Word or PDF with subject line "DE-2714" to firstname.lastname@example.orgProvide instructions.