What we're looking for
We have been tasked by a Singapore headquartered, profitable and well-funded company in the Machine vision and AI domain to recruit a Remote Cloud/DevOps Engineer. This innovative company has offices in the US and UK and has rapidly grown in the past 3 years and is financially backed and mentored by some of the world's biggest enterprises.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a talented DevOps to take a prominent role within the company's product development team.
The ideal candidate would be a resourceful engineer that loves to ship!
- Take on the challenge to improve the client's cloud solutions by creating new services and improving existing ones.
- Reason and solve all the problems related to distributed cloud microservices, to ensure scalability, security, ease of access, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with the data science team, developers, and artists to capture their needs and propose solutions.
- Self-manage your work, document systems, report progress, and promote an active collaboration with other team members.
The position is fully "remote" and does not require any travel.
Successful candidates would be required to work +/- 2 hours of the Central European time zone for optimal team communication and availability.
- 3-5 years DevOps experience with:
- Rest API and microservices deployment
- .NET Core (C#), Python, Bash scripting
- Azure Cloud Platform
- Non-relational DB (eg. CosmosDB, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch).
- Relational DB (PostgreSQL, SQLite)
- IP Tables
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with GIT
- Experience in object-oriented design and test-driven development.
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience in leading projects
- Experience with these technologies:
- Rabbit MQ
- Hardware Passthrough
- Experience in neural networks and computer vision
- The client's team goes on an all-expenses-paid trip every year simply to socialize.
- The client offers 4 weeks of paid vacation time per year, plus local holidays and paid sick days.
- All employees receive company stock options - so if the company does well, we all do well.
- The client's team is global and located in 15+ countries across North America and the EU. Work from wherever you have a good internet connection!
- Client operations and management team focus on consistently improving the company through feedback. No feedback is left unattended - the client's employees are instrumental in shaping the company.
- The client focuses on making your personal life as much of a priority as work is for true work life balance.
How to Apply
If this is something which resonates with your career growth and development path, do share your CV with us at email@example.com with subject title - SDO-AZD-781