What we're looking for
We have been tasked by a fast growing Italian digital transformation consultancy to recruit a DevOps Engineer. This exciting company works with some of the largest brands in Italy.
Visa sponsorships to relocate to the Italy ARE NOT available. This role requires professional working fluency (B2+ level) in Italian
ABOUT THE ROLE
The ideal resource knows Agile methodologies and the DevOps approach, and is capable of designing, building, and managing highly performing, redundant and scalable cloud infrastructures. Skills:
- Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) - experience in at least one public cloud stack
- Expertise in Linux environments
- Basic knowledge of relational (Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.) and non-relational (MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, etc.) databases also in Cloud version.
- Knowledge of AWS DevOps products or alternatives such as Gitlab, Atlassian, Jenkins, etc.
- Design of scalable solutions and microservices.
- Containers (Docker, EKS, ECS, Fargate).
- Infrastructure as Code (Cloud Formation, Terraform, etc).
- Configuration Management (Ansible, Puppet, etc).
- Bash Scripting and Python.
What the client offers
- Autonomy with respect to assigned work projects and flexibility.
- Heterogeneity of projects and customers for well-known companies in the market.
- Certifications with our partners (AWS, Google, Atlassian, Denodo, RedHat, MongoDB) and more.
- Large library of internal registered training courses and others that can be delivered externally.
- Stimulating and informal working environment.
- Team building activities and non-work events with all employees (such as karting, trips, beach volleyball, kayaking, etc).
- Remote work - when possible - depends on the client - 2/3 days a week.
- Step 1 - Screening call with internal recruiter [15-20 mins]
- Step 2 - Panel Interview including technical discussion [2-hours]
How to Apply
If this is something which resonates with your career growth and development path, do share your CV with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title - SDO-AWS-90