What we're looking for
We have been tasked by a fast-growing German company in the programmatic advertising domain to recruit a DevOps Engineer.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a talented DevOps to take a prominent role within the company's product development team.
The position is available to be in-person in the Berlin area office of the client.
Visa sponsorship to relocate to Germany is available.
- You take responsibility for the smooth, safe, and fast commissioning of new software versions.
- For this, support the development team in the design and implementation of the automation of the build and release processes.
- You are a competent consultant for scaling, containerization, and configuration of the client's applications.
- You support the client's development teams in quality assurance and help to increase the quality of the product by integrating existing and new test frameworks into the CI/CD pipeline.
- You monitor the client's infrastructure and applications together with Sysadmins, analyse problems and incidents as well as security-related issues and develop long-term solutions.
- You have at least 2+ years of professional experience in DevOps, IT operations, or software development.
- You have experience in implementing and optimizing CI/CD pipelines.
- You have good knowledge of at least one scripting language like Python, Bash, etc.
- You are fluent in the English language. Good German language skill is a plus.
- You have knowledge in the operation and administration of Linux servers.
What the client offers
- Challenging tasks that go far beyond the complexity of usual software projects and constantly challenge and expand your technical knowledge.
- Flexible work models, home office and a friendly atmosphere, as well as free drinks in the client's Berlin office.
Interview Process with the client
- Initial call with the CTO [45 mins]
- Engineering team manager call with a quick assignment [60 mins]
- Final call - HR for culture fit [30 mins]
- Docker & Kubernetes
How to Apply
If this is something that resonates with your career growth and development path, do share your CV with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title - SDO-AWS-810