What we're looking for
We have been tasked by a German start-up in the customer success domain to recruit a DevOps Engineer.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a talented DevOps to take a prominent role within the company's product development team.
- Be responsible for running infrastructure within Kubernetes.
- Run VoIP headless softphone behind a Session Border Controller.
- Take over monitoring, recovery, and standby responsibilities.
- Be responsible for the deployment process for high availability system.
- Support Technical Sales on integration of the client's technology in the network architecture of a client.
- Analyse, propose, and drive technology improvements.
The position is available to be in-person in Berlin
Visa sponsorship to relocate to the Germany is available.
- Work experience of at least 3-5 years with DevOps technologies.
- In-depth practical knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Experience with long-lived connections within a Kubernetes cluster, like websocket, gRPC or other streams.
- Work experience with infrastructure provisioning and needed components.
- Experience connecting Kubernetes clusters with external services via VPNs.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with Azure Cloud and scaling of Redis and MongoDB.
- Experience with running Machine learning with GPU support.
- Experience with VoIP.
What the client offers
- Be part of a dynamic, driven, and international team with flat hierarchies and collaborative company culture and set new industry standards in customer communication.
- Attractive stock options.
- Training and development budgets which can be used for conferences, attending development courses to ensure continuous professional growth.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to take additional vacation days.
- A great company culture with regular team breakfasts, BBQs on the balcony, games night or other social activities (after the pandemic).
- A beautiful office with flair in the heart of Berlin with all the conveniences, such as adjustable desks, social area, fresh fruits, cereals, and drinks.
Node.js with Typescript (React/Redux in Frontend, Custom in Backend, Testing with Jest and Cypress), Java (Spring Boot, VoIP Library, JUnit), Python (Flask, Rasa, PyTest), MongoDB, Kubernetes and Docker.
Interview Process with the client
Recruiter Videocall → Coding Challenge → Team Videocall
- Azure Cloud
- IP Networking
How to Apply
If this is something which resonates with your career growth and development path, do share your CV with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title - SDO-AZD-804