What we're looking for
We have been tasked by a UK-based metaverse platform to recruit a Full Stack Developer. The client’s product helps businesses communicate and interact with their customers in a transformational way.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the design and development of software, be able to tackle complex problems from all angles and be comfortable having the freedom to approach solutions in their way.
- A key responsibility will be helping the client’s team to keep on improving on AWS and web development to achieve a similar transition into the new technologies.
- Proficient with databases from design to implementation.
- Experience in the design, development and maintenance of new back-end systems and logic.
- You need to have excellent judgement criteria on using third party frameworks.
- You need to have been working with the AWS Suite for a number of years, mainly on all the serverless tech stacks.
- A good understanding of Git is a must.
- Good knowledge of security, client-side and server-side, is a plus.
- Relational Databases
Benefits & Work Environment
The environment the client can offer you:
- You will receive 24 days of annual leave along with a day off for your birthday and all UK bank holidays.
- The client runs a company pension scheme and you will have access to a training budget to aid in your career progression.
- The client’s team works closely together and regularly enjoys hanging out on company nights out. The client recognises the challenging work that goes into the high-quality projects and rewards their staff with vouchers and other gifts to show our appreciation.
How to Apply
If this is something which resonates with your career growth and development path, do share your CV with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title - FS-PHP-976