What we're looking for
Our client is a SaaS company in the media space and changing the way TV broadcasters, operators and OTT players work within the TV ecosystem. The client is looking to hire a Solution Architect from the Ad Tech, SaaS, Big data, or TV Media industry.
This role is based at our London HQ office or remotely in Western Europe.
The candidate will be comfortable with the connection and usage of large, divergent data sets from multiple sources. This person will thrive on being autonomous, creative and meticulous around building data solutions and systems.
Solutions Architecture Responsibilities:
- Act as a bridge between the client facing and technical teams, ensuring transparent communication across all aspects of technical delivery.
- Author detailed specifications translating the business needs of the client’s customers into technical requirements to be actioned by operational engineering teams.
- Act as a key interface for technical communication for clients, liaising with client technical teams where necessary to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Support sales processes in technical pre-sales actions including data assessments and providing technical input in early stage project scoping.
- Develop a deep technical understanding of the client’s stack, and how it can be leveraged against a customer’s data to fulfil their business objectives
- Previous solutions architect, pre-sales solution architect or technical consultant experience (+5 years) in the Ad Tech, SaaS, Big data, or TV Media industry is a requirement.
- Deep technical understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable software and/or cloud-based products.
- Awareness and understanding of commonly used technologies for data storage/analytics.
- Entrepreneurial drive to get things done and deliver in the best way, thinking in new ways in a startup environment.
- Thrive in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Be able to understand and analyze complex raw datasets and work in tandem with engineering and product teams.
- Ability to drive both strategic decisions and operational tasks
- Performance driven mindset with a strong motivation to lead professionally
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
- Masters or Bachelor degree, preferably in STEM, computer science or related fields.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The client is a fast growing SaaS company that thrives on incredible flexibility and agility, and encourages their people to take full advantage of it. Their global teams provide a fantastic collaborative atmosphere, and we support each other with a great learning environment for personal development at every level.
- Internal screening call [30 mins]
- Hiring manager interview [60-90 mins]
How to Apply
If this is something which resonates with your career growth and development path, do share your CV with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title - SA-CON-122