What we're looking for
We have been tasked by a Berlin-based funded start-up in the health/medical space to recruit a remote Senior Azure DevOps Engineer. This is a wonderful opportunity for a highly experienced Senior DevOps to take a prominent role within the company's product development team and help meaningfully change how healthcare works.
The ideal candidate will build and support existing infrastructure and processes as well as introducing and implement innovative solutions. You will be responsible for CI/CD, pipelines and the implementation of optimal DevOps practices and enabling the teams to deliver the highest quality of work.
The client has a combined private Cloud, On-Edge, and On-Premises infrastructure with high demands in terms of availability and security.
As an integral member of one of the client's cross functional teams, the candidate will be familiar with agile ways of working (esp. scrum) and software development.
The client has an international team, so fluent English is necessary, German would be a bonus but is not essential to the role.
The position is remote and may require limited travel to Berlin for team meetings/activities.
Visa sponsorship can be considered for the right candidate.
- Manage our Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) with Azure DevOps (AZD)
- Automate and streamline our build, integration, and deployment pipelines
- Support the development teams
- Build and maintain tools for deployment
- Setup and own roll outs, deployments to customers
- Ensure our monitoring and logging can provide detailed and relevant insights to running systems
- Design and implement (virtual and physical) infrastructures
- Work collaboratively with software engineering teams to deploy and operate our systems in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Manage your time and your resources within a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Assist with locating and resolving bugs and issues, especially in our CI&CD and production environments
- Experience with CI/CD - Azure DevOps preferred
- Experience with Infrastructure as code (SaltStack preferred, otherwise TerraForm), Ansible, Puppet, Foreman, Zookeeper
- Experience with Logging and Monitoring (Prometheus & Grafana preferred)
- Experience with Containers (esp. managing Docker containers and repositories)
- Familiarity with Backup solutions and encrypted data storage
- Familiarity with load balancing/proxying (e.g. NGINX, HAproxy)
- Familiarity in Databases (PostgreSQL and Redis preferred - replication, orchestration, etc)
- Familiarity with network architecture and security (e.g. Firewalls, VPN, Consul)
- Familiarity with Linux
- Attention to detail, knowledge of the current state of Azure DevOps and future trends, being a team player
How to Apply
If this is something which resonates with your career growth and development path, do share your CV with us at email@example.com with subject title - SDO-AZ-778