What we're looking for
We have been tasked by an Ireland-based global technology company in the environmental services industry to recruit a Senior Azure DevOps Engineer for their development centre in Copenhagen, Denmark.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to take a prominent role within the company's product development team.
The position is available only "onsite" at the client's development centre in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Visa sponsorships to relocate to the Denmark ARE NOT available unfortunately.
The role of the DevOps Engineer is to work closely with the Software Development and Architecture teams to deliver continuous integration and continuous deployment/delivery processes, tools and infrastructure to enable faster, safer and secure code releases.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administration of Azure DevOps
- Infrastructure Architecture – designing high availability, performance, and secure solution on Public/Private cloud.
- Engineer solutions using Microsoft Azure services.
- Implement infrastructure, build, and project automation using the latest DevOps tools and technologies
- Work in conjunction with product, engineering, and business groups to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements.
- Experimentation with new cloud technologies to define their use cases/suitability.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+years' experience
- Strong knowledge of DevOps concepts – continuous integration and delivery.
- Understanding of Cloud concepts – IaaS, PaaS
- Practical hands-on experience on Azure using key services like, App Services, SQL database, VM
- Certification in Microsoft Azure Solutions an advantage
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
How to Apply
If this is something which resonates with your career growth and development path, do share your CV with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title - SDO-AZD-795