What we're looking for
We have been tasked by a leading staking service provider in the blockchain and fintech space to recruit a Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/x). This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced DevOps engineer/SRE to take a prominent role within the company's product development team.
The DevOps engineer shall have expertise in container orchestration and resilience engineering practices to join our client remotely. The client is growing fast and need support in their mission to enable a frictionless scalable development organization.
The position is only available as a fully remote option.
- Build secure and reliable infrastructure to monitor, detect and mitigate performance and security issues
- System administration activities for Linux servers, which includes routine, proactive daily management of the health, stability, and availability of system infrastructure
- Create and maintain system procedural and technical documentation
- Stay up to date and build on peer-to-peer networking security best practices
- Create, maintain and communicate threat models + risk assessments for all systems we operate
- You have experience as 7-10 years of DevOps/SRE/SysAdmin/Infrastructure engineer
- You have experience managing server infrastructures with high availability requirements
- You had designed secure networks, systems, and application architectures
- You had set up and maintained software in both datacentres and cloud environments
- You have a deep understanding of sockets, full networking stack, and Linux security
- You possess the knowledge of building automation and CI/CD processes and tools
- You are experienced with Docker, Kubernetes, and other cloud deployment technologies
- You have flexibility, teamwork, and you are comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
- You have an understanding of the blockchain space and blockchain technology
- You possess knowledge of cryptography and security best practices
How to Apply
If this is something which resonates with your career growth and development path, do share your CV with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title - SRE-AWS-783