What we're looking for
Our client, a SaaS company in the business of optimising paid media spend online, is looking for a Senior Full Stack Django Engineer who will be contributing to building and maintaining a high-performance engineering culture. You will be given an environment where you will be challenged yet able to lean on your experience to deliver real tangible value.
The role is full-time and remote-based in Europe.
Our client is a strong proponent of async working - this means we have set up our working ways to accommodate for the fact that not everyone will be online when you need them. This means they don’t do on-call or in-person standups, rather they have a standup channel for engineers to post daily goals to. After reviewing these goals you can provide input to steer the ship and answer any questions. You might also arrange a quick huddle if you feel the project or discussion point warrants it. This makes for a very proactive culture, as each engineer is responsible to ensure they have what they need in good time in order for them to maximise their time and effort.
What we are looking for
- Work closely with colleagues to design and build APIs, database schemas, business logic and front-end views which ultimately allow our internal users to support our customers better.
- You are a master at breaking down complexity into smaller problems to solve
- Comfortable in working alone or within a team, able to give and take in discussions
- Integrate with Third-party REST APIs.
- Write minimal yet meaningful documentation
- You champion clean code and test-driven development
- You enjoy refactoring as you go
- Able to consistently troubleshoot, debug and find root causes
- Enjoy learning new tech and sharing it with others
- Online technical test, timeboxed to 45mins
- Get to know each other call with the CTO 40mins
- Technical Interview with our client’s engineering head (2 hours)
- 25 days holiday + 8 UK Bank Holidays
- Company-Wide Weekend Breaks
- Budget to spend on training and development
- Fully Remote & True Flexible Working
- Lean no nonsense environment
- Supportive team
- Engineering and cloud-first culture
How to Apply
If this is something which resonates with your career growth and development path, do share your CV with us at email@example.com with the subject title - BAI-SFD-508