What we're looking for
Our client runs a collaborative platform that helps startups build their first products while taking advantage of cutting-edge developer experience.
Our client has development centres in Germany and California and is seed funded circa - €5M+ and growing at an impressive pace - (adding 1.5K users per week).
We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer ($120K-$200K + Equity) based in the US.
You would work within a young and dynamic team of former Google, Palantir, and SAP engineers.
This role does not offer work sponsorship visas or transfer of H-1B visas.
- Be responsible for implementation, tuning, and ongoing administration of data layer and infrastructures.
- Manage availability, performance monitoring, and capacity planning for data and application layers using a variety of toolsets.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design through deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning, and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
Minimum Requirements are 3+ years of experience with Kubernetes administration, Linux internals, and a general Programming Language (e.g., Java, Go, Python, TypeScript, C++).
Experience with observability tooling (e.g., Instana, Grafana) or CEPH is a big plus ;)
- Screening call with Talent Team [30-45 mins]
- Culture + Technical interview [45-60 mins] → Offer
How to Apply
If this is something which resonates with your career growth and development path, do share your CV with us at email@example.com with subject title - SRE-REM-213