What we're looking for
Our client runs a collaborative platform that helps startups build their first products while taking advantage of cutting-edge developer experience.
Our client has development centres in Germany and California and is seed funded circa - €5M+ and growing at an impressive pace - (adding 1.5K users per week).
You would work within a young and dynamic team of former Google, Palantir, and SAP engineers.
This role does not offer work sponsorship visas, however, candidates already in Germany with an EU Blue Card are eligible to apply.
- Be responsible for implementation, tuning, and ongoing administration of data layer and infrastructures.
- Manage availability, performance monitoring, and capacity planning for data and application layers using a variety of toolsets.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design through deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning, and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
Minimum Requirements are 3+ years of experience with Kubernetes administration, Linux internals, and a general Programming Language (e.g., Java, Go, Python, TypeScript, C++).
Experience with observability tooling (e.g., Instana, Grafana) or CEPH is a big plus ;)
- Screening call with Talent Team [30-45 mins]
- Culture + Technical interview [45-60 mins] → Offer
How to Apply
If this is something which resonates with your career growth and development path, do share your CV with us at email@example.com with subject title - SRE-REM-212