What we're looking for
Our client is growing and is geared towards becoming the 'Best Employer in the UK' by 2030. Currently, there are vacancies in an SRE team focused on: building a platform as a service on top of public cloud providers, maintaining common components and developing automation that are reusable across many software teams whilst being reliable for the future. If you think you could be the talent we're looking for, then come and join the adventure!
We are looking for excellent engineers and whilst experience is important, ultimately less so than your proven abilities and attitude; we see Site Reliability Engineering as a mindset.
- You'll build and maintain a platform as a service based on Kubernetes, used by product teams to run their own services.
- Work with Security Engineering team to ensure the security of our platform
- Work with product teams to increase devops practices convergence.
- Focus on providing a highly reliable infrastructure.
- A strong background in software engineering; we don't mind what language!
- Extensive system design experience
- Extensive experience with kubernetes
- Knowledge in Site Reliability Engineering
- Experience with cloud computing (AWS / GCP)
- CD/CI tooling & continuous delivery best practices
- Network & Security knowledge
- Interest in distributed systems and data streaming architecture
- An inquisitive and curious approach, with confidence to tackle difficult problems
- Rapid adoptee of merit-proven innovative approaches & technologies
- Problem solver / structured thinker
- Always happy to help and a natural sharer of knowledge
- An annual discretionary bonus
- 4% of your salary to spend on flexible lifestyle benefits
- 5% matched employer contribution to your pension
- 25 days holiday + 1 for your birthday
And many more...
(*) Please note that certain benefits kick-in once you have passed probation which can be up to 6 months after your start date.
About The Employer
Describe your company.
How to Apply
Send your CV in Microsoft Word or PDF with subject line "DE-2712" to firstname.lastname@example.org